Last updated: Jan 21, 2022
Welcome to Batra Law.
By accessing or using the Service you consent to collect and use of personal data for limited use. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Batra Law.
Batra Law. means Batra Law Website.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Batra Law. collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. We collect information about you through the means discussed below. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the best services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
we collect information from you through:
- The Services you use or processing your orders
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name, if you choose to provide it
- Phone number
- Demographic information such as your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your Batra Law profile
- Demographic information such as your gender or other Health-related information you choose to provide as part of your Batra Law profile
3. Information We Collect Through other sources
When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below,
Websites. When you use our website, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, date and time of use, content watched, total minutes watched, error logs, and other similar information about how you use the website.
4. How we use the personal data
Batra Law. uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
To collect the information in the through cookies or similar technologies. We use these technologies in order to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing preferences. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site that enable us to:
- recognize your computer
- (ii) store your preferences and settings
- (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited
- (iv) enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests
- (v) perform searches and analytics
- (vi) assist with security and administrative functions.
6. Online Analytics and Advertising
We may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics.
2. Online Advertising
The Services may integrate third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of relevant content and advertising on the Services, as well as on other websites you visit and other applications you use. The ads may be based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you enter such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from you. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and across other websites and online services and may be tailored to your interests.
8. Retention of personal data
Batra Law. will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Batra Law. will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
9. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
10. How We Protect Your Information
Batra Law takes technical and organizational security measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Batra Law via the Internet.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions or report any violations about these Terms, please contact us email@example.com